Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the ultimate proposal~

1 of my gf Maine, her bf proposed to her. Maine, if ur reading this, Im really really happy for you. I support your decision, as long as you're happy ok?

this gf of mine is nt really 1 of my closest gf, bt she's more than just a acquaintance to me. knew her thru an ex bf of mine. maine's bf is my ex bf's fren. we used to hang out together double date. although we only went out once for her birthday celebration, we can chat and have common topics to talk abt. recently, she recommend me to a interview at her company, and I really appreciate that. How many people you met, who is not really close to you go to that extent to help you, knowing you needed help?

when she knew abt the issue I was beaten up by my family, she text me and offer me to bunk in her place. I was damn touched when I received that sms. thanks maine, that really meant alot to me.

back on track, I got this perfect proposal idea from her blog. her bf wanted to book a cinema hall and proposed to her there. I can imagine that, bf bring gf to watch movie, upon reaching there and seated down, the screen flashed "will you marry me, xxxx"

omg...I tink I will jump and hug my guy if he did that for me. so far haven heard of any1 using that idea yet. maine said booking the hall costs $5000. thats really a costly price to pay, bt worth it if you get the gal you want to spend the rest of your life with.


suddenly, I feel like Im nearing the age to settle down. I really cant imagine myself getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment