Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy birthday bb~


Its aaron's birthday today.and the best part, he's in reservist, somewhere in the woods.Poor boy...


he ask me to pray that the jungle training ends tmr morning, then we can go for his belated birthday dinner tmr night. *pray hard*

I miss him alot, duno why...

my readers who have followed my blog since my multiply account would have known this malaysian ex bf of mine-kenneth, which is the longest relationship of mine. last night, I received an unexpected msg from him. he's coming back to stay. I told aaron about it and he asked, "he still keeps ur number?" duno want to laugh or wat. do I smell jealousy? I love how aaron behaves when he is jealous. He seldom behaves that way, and when he is, he doesn't admit. thats the cutest part.hahahah..I have ald deleted his number eversince he went back to malaysia though.


Its funny when Im with kenneth, I thought I couldn't live anymore when he broke the news to me that he is going back malaysia for good. Now, I don't feel a slight tinge when he msg me. I even feel we can be good frens. We have met a few times 1 and a half years ago, and we are still on good terms. They say if one can remain as frens after a breakup, it either means they love each other too much or there is no love at all to begin with.

On a lighter note, this weekend is a long one, monday is a public holiday which means extra day to spend with aaron.hee... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment