Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lena & Stitch~

1st thing reach aaron's room, saw a cute lil blue tink seated comfortably on his table. He caught Stitch plush toy at Safra on the last day on his reservist, for 50 cents. He said wanted to catch Piglet for me but didnt manage to catch it.

Anyway, its v sweet and cute of you baby. I insisted to hang Stitch in his car, and he just keep laughing when I said I wanted to put it in his car I don't care. *bleah* =P









my sexy bf doing housework, vacuum-ming his room.




he says Im the reason why he become a big kid.






oh yea, he send me to work. for the 1st time. I had a event at Dempsey, sneak preview party of Infusion bar. Thnks baby. *muacks*
I keep disturbing him say hw come he so nice today, isit do something wrong.haha...



came back saw Pasta sleeping in a super cute pose cuddled snugly in my bro's arms.
Tmr we're going Sentosa with Rachel and roland IF the weather's been nice to us. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment