Friday, October 2, 2009

Glenlivet Merril Lynch Golf event.

partner was Sindy, pretty babe.can u believe it? she's only 19! gals nwadays really damn matured looking. 1 of the VIP guest there was saying I got small frame dats why look young.haha...

anyway this a fantabulously slack job, supposed to be 6 to 9pm job, reach at 6, a guy in charge of the event ask us to go and haf dinner, end up another guy ( Merril Lynch Marketing Director) came over and talk to us while we were waiting for our food, he ask to pay for the bill. tell us to order watever we like. damn shud haf ordered more. hee hee... sally's (my fren who intro me the F1 and this job) is damn shiok, all the person in charge super nice. ^_^


Glenlivet gals.









my uniform damn big, I had to use 3 safety pins. 2 at the side and 1 to hold it tighter in the front.


I wonder who design this dress. Its like damn big and only looks nice on bigger built tall gals.




This shall be my last freelance modelling assignment before I start work on monday at Social House. I hope? haha...
this is 1 promise I make to myself and bf. its not appropriate to do all these jobs either as Im holding a marketing executive position. No more dance shows, no more modelling assignments.
my new job is a good motivation for me to step out of this comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment