Friday, September 4, 2009

should I smile or get mad?

accidentally chance upon this.

I wonder who is the person who "talent-spotted" me.

I was flattered by the title "beautiful blogger", but not with the selection of photos from my past that he used and posted.

no wonder they have this saying, "the past will come back to haunt you". not that Im ashamed of my photos, but just that now that I look back, I wonder why I did that for.I guess it was a growing up stage.I no longer enjoy the photoshoot craze,modelling assignments, the spotlight and all.

I just want to be a corporate lady in the power suit with high earnings, without having to show cleavages, entertaining men, and anything to do with sex sells.



http://bgwab.blogspot.com/2009/05/beautiful-girls-with-blog-lena-ng.html

No comments:

Post a Comment