Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Reservist mania.

Reservist is not over. 2 more days til the end of the torture. Aaron came back today and spend some time with me, belated birthday dinner.


Before that I was watching movie, then I felt him putting something on my head. I siam damn fast with a loud "Oi!!"

Aaron stare at me and when I turn I saw him with the beret. I thought he trying to funny want to lup his underwear on my head cause I heard him opening his wardrobe. He was going to bathe at that time ma. hahaha...

Airforce beret. I was like, "this one not everybody have 1, ai seh..must take."

oh yea, he's from airforce.

his sassy airforce sergeant.

Lieutenant Aaron, you shall abide by my rules and obey my command.


ok I look damn happy lidat. I am la..I miss him so much.





while he go bathe, I had fun entertaining myself.

Yes sir!



Pai seh hor...hahaha...



his "menu". nwadays they are fed pretty well huh. still got pasta and dessert.still can choose some more.


Fang came in and want me to play fetch with him.


then the cute thing is, he bite the ball damn hard dun wan to release his grip. Fang!u dun let go how I play with you and throw again?!



The fruit bar is nice.even the picky Fang likes, as long as Fang eats something, it is sure nice.




Still got tissue paper some more.
Exam results release on friday morning. Bless me people.

No comments:

Post a Comment