Sunday, September 13, 2009

facts and defamation.

A blog is open to readers to comment, unless you set it to private, or take down the tagboard, which my friend suggest me to.But I'm not going to, I have done nothing wrong and my conscience is clear.

"mouth is people one, you cannot control what people want to say" everyone heard of this chinese saying.


Im childish to commit suicide?Thats because I was beaten up til I lost my mind, mark my words when I said lost my mind. Its when you are forced into a corner til you completely lost your ability to think logically. try being beaten up by 2 men, NOBODY there to protect me.and when I decided to kill myself, its not to gain sympathy, slit wrist still wun die if done in a clever manner, enough to leave scars and pain but not result in death, (you gain sympathy and people dun dare to antagonise you). when I use the scissors and want to stab my heart, Im prepared for instant death. No need sympathy or give in to me, just let me die. I didnt have any reason to live on at the moment.my heart was ald dead.


So, people can say what they want. They are not my frens, I don't need them to understand me. But I can still rebutt right? =)



Thanks to those who trust in me and understands me.you know who you are. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment