Saturday, September 5, 2009

surprise baby!


love this dress from Forever21.didnt bought it, as its a little too short for me.nvm, go city plaza find similar one.

the boy with no idea the surprise awaiting him.



keep give me the sian look.


at thai express for dinner.


still remember the surprise I was talking about I was preparing for bf?



I take for myself better than him lo.






I had "steal" his frens' number from his hp, and notify them about my surprise birthday gathering for bf.arrange them to meet at acid bar to surprise him.


they damn steady fren lo, everybody came.about 10 attendees.



surprise baby!happy birthday!!!eh,should be he kiss me lo..

I was being praised as a super sweet gf by his frens.*blush* thanks guys for coming.all these are possible only because you guys were so supportive.


the happy boy.before that he was rushing to go home to pack up for his reservist on mon.I had to stall time for purposely shopping ard trying on clothes, and pretend having diarrhoea running to the ladies.end up we had a quarrel because he wanted to go home early, he said I never inform him what plans I have.bloody hell...say ald no surprise lo...
so I had to suffer in silence.

him and his new lover boy.cast me away ald.


the booze.






back at home.I miss pasta...


she has grown so much...












always my baby...







pasta!dun lick me leh...


xiang dang nian...u still so small n my arms.nw so fat ald...














bf is very happy tonite.and Im happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment