Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CLEARANCE SALE below $20!!!

I got alot of clothes that are given to me or bought, and worn just once and kept inside my wardrobe.So here I am selling away some of my clothes.

All in very good condition.

Im a size 6, 162cm.

do leave me a msg in my tagboard if ur interested.I will meet you in town or somewhere convenient to pass you the apparel. =)




black and grey stripe 2 way wear top - $15
high waist trendy skirt - $15



versatile skirt that can paired off with any top.


this is how the top looks like.body hugging flattering cut.worn as halter top.

can wear as tube too.



ballerina dream dress.perfect for going out for girly outings or dating.

going at $2o.





the gathering in front of the tube makes it flattering at the boobs area.


floral sundress.NEVER worn before.birthday gift to me.


didnt get to wear cause its too long for me and I don't like long dress.

the cutting is flowy and fitting.going at $20 from Pull and Bear.



pair off with a earth tone belt for the perfect casual look.




earth tone tube dress.going at $15.


ribbon can be tied up and worn as halter neck too.


its nt very body hugging, so its perfect if you girls are conscious of bulging tummy after a nice hefty meal.


grey 77th street tube top.going at $15.


perfect to create that cute casual day out look.pair it with a shorts and you're good to go.



there's fine prints on the tube that you can only see when its upclose.






floral tube top.going at $15.



there's gathers in the middle, to give the svelte look, enhance the waist line.

thats all folks!if response is good,I'll post up more k?
rest assure the quality of the clothes is in tip top condition.
most of us buy alot of new clothes, and chuck the old ones in 1 corner for it to rot and forgot all abt it, or worse buy ald never wear.have you wonder how much $ is wasted?
so the purpose here, is to get the nicest clothes at low rates,so you save more!
why pay more when you can get it cheaper in good condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment