Sunday, September 13, 2009

god is not free, come to me my child.says satan.

If there is 1 great lesson I learnt in life, I would say it is to accept the fact that not everyone is going to like you.

When I was young, I was very affected whenever some1 dislike me.why would any1 hate me?Im not the gorgeous gal around who gets all the guys, Im the nerd next door who is not the smartest who scores A for exams.

As years go by, friends taught me and I came to realise, that there is no one around, who can make everybody to like him or her. Take for instance, Dawn Yang, Rachel Kum, Ris Low. They have people criticising them. Just because they have big boobs and they look pretty, people say they done plastic surgery. I don't give a damn whether they did it, all I know is that I think they are really beautiful. Whether their character sux is their problem, its none of our business what.Unless they did something to hurt or harm you, which I don't think they did.

If they cared about the criticisms, I think they would have gone into depression and commit suicide. I noticed they don't even reply to those hate messages.

To Kelly555, Kizzy, anonymous, and people who trust in me, thanks.

To those who hate me, I don't give a damn.because they are not my friends, why should I bother about strangers?

People (satans/devils) are always trying to pull you down, don't be bothered. Or else, you're just falling into their trap.



P.S: I just got a lot from the Guan Yin temple ytd, aaron brought me there.Thanks baby.

It says that the spring is here yet it still rains. When the rain stops, joy comes. The sun and moon gradually rises. The old gives way to the new. To see through this is like going through the Dragon gate. The god and Buddha aid you.

No comments:

Post a Comment