Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy birthday mummy!

Pasta was bleeding down there, for a moment I was shock by the blood stains on her cushion bed.then I realise...she came menses.

I had to wrap her her with a towel as diapers.

premature menses.pple's dogs 1 yr old then menses, she 8 mths old come ald.

Pasta, u woman ald la, no longer baby.



look at the god damn bruise.she drag the floor mat from the toilet to my room, I fell down not noticing the water that drip on the floor.I fell hard on my bum and instead of coming over to sayang me, she bite my hair.afterawhile, lie in front of me give the guilty look.



on my way out, shopping for birthday present for bf and mum.





her new diapers.baby shorts!haha...

damn cute can.look at those perky butt~
NEXT UP~mum's surprise at home.

cake that I bought for her.I stood in the kitchen with the cake hiding in the corner exclaiming, "ma!come and see what pasta did!" when she walk in, there I was with the cake and every1 singing birthday song, the smile on her was priceless.







look wat happens when u antagonize your wife.hahahaha just joking la.dad fell down into the drain today.they just came back from the sinseh.poor dad, hope he recovers soon. =(






No comments:

Post a Comment