Saturday, September 12, 2009

photoshoot for Kizzofgoddess.



did a shoot for Kizzofgoddess.livejournal.com.bella was so sweet and nice she gave me a chio bag.never took photo of it but I like it alot.the photos is gonna be in Seventeen magazine OCT issue if Im not wrong.cant wait to see the photos.



their clothes collection are.....no words to describe.beyond just nice,pretty,chio,beautiful. I would say quite sophisticated and not the same as others.

I like this photo.eyes puffy from the crying last night and lips still swollen.




aaron likes my new hairstyle.he said its sexy.bell said I look like aaron kwok (guo fu cheng) with my fringe like that.who should I believe...


mum locked the windows tonite in case I jump down.I took scissors and almost stab my heart that nite.I guess she was shock and knew I would kill myself anytime when nobody is watching.

No, Im not childish for committing suicide. I went crazy and lost my mind when I was beaten up to that extent.try being pin down on the floor by ur dad n bro with strengths like the hulk, and head slammed against the wall, strangled on the throat, and covered on the mouth and nose til you cant breathe.I swear I lost my mind.I have not recovered yet from the shock.

best part, aaron was asleep during that trauma.I tried calling him before all that happened that I wanted to go over his place to sleepover.he rejected me because his parents are traditional and would not allow that.because of that, I got mad and hang up his call.he didnt came dw to find me, and soon after fell asleep.I can understand hw tired he was because he just returned from camp.

but I was still v upset when I needed help, he was not there.I had a huge fight with him today and wanted to breakup with him.not that Im immature, but I just lost hope on a bf who is never there and reject me when I need help.

he didnt apologise and felt he did anything wrong, said if I went over his house in the middle on the nite, his parents would not allow me to his house anymore and form bad impression of me.to me, whats e priority?my safety and needs or his parents? If I had left the house or he came to keep me company, I wouldnt have been beaten up.yes I still blame him for not being there for me.

we are ok now.he came to my house and talked to my mum to find out what happened and make up to me in his way.am I just soft hearted or wat?

is logic really more important?that because I cant leave bad impression to his parents, I haf to take all this?is this what I want?I cant take this anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey , i am just a random reader . Anyway i just want to wish u speedy recovery and always remember u are a superwomen be strong and nothing will make u fall . good luck . i hope life will be better for u

Post a Comment