Monday, September 21, 2009

The long weekend~

Its a long weekend this week. Here's wat I've been busy with.


Sentosa!

A little reward for passing my exams.


But damn, the weather's not been cooperative. cloudy day with lotsa wind action.

yea thats the wearable mp3 bf gave me, he snatched it back.hahaa...


he wanted to be funny.


see, I told you...


So I played along.


Do you see love in my eyes?




the 1st tink he said after Im done was, "don't even tink of asking me to do it!"
So while he was reading, I quickly did that.hahhaa...
He said nw if he had a PSP it would be perfect, bt nvm make do with old school entertainment. I asked wat it is, he said, "reading lo.."
-_-" wat a cute bf I have... yes he reads alot, advertising marketing super thick sort of books.
On saturday, I worked at Infusion Bar at Dempsey for a sneak preview party.

the snake dance by Sherry. I touched a snake 1st time in my life and I screamed. felt like leather though.



damn cool rite.


with hot momma Jules.

The performers. Jules and me were the dancers. Trance is so not my thing lucky I managed to pull it off.haha..



The snake belonged to the guy at the extreme left.
damn laptop duno wat prb, keep popping up black windows, wt illegal operation, 15-bit MS-DOS thing. today never pop out. Its like as and when it happy it pops out. Help needed!










No comments:

Post a Comment