Monday, September 7, 2009

"Job offer"

Posted an ad in Gumtree Job search website.

Received this email.


Hi Lena - how are you?
Just saw your ad and was wondering - so am sending you this email. My name is Klaus and I am a German expat currently working in Singapore. I'm 38, slim, brown eyes, brown hair, professional manager. I'm very submissive and love shoes - so was wondering if I could accompany you shopping, for example, buy you nice shoes or outfits, in exchange for some private domination from you (you always remain dressed), spanking, etc.... basically just have some fun together (no sex).... anyways, if you might be interested would love to hear from you. Can also send you a photo. Many thanks, cheers for now, Klaus





I should go shop at DFS, and buy from every single store.Then ask my bf to come and meet me pick me up and leave in front of his face.

and yea, kick him in his balls there.He never mentioned where to spank him wat.so I spank him at the mall lo.

*evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment