Sunday, September 6, 2009

time for parting.

don't laugh la.Pasta had her menses early, I improvise from my undies and made her a diaper.


still got ribbon ok.made from bandage.


while waiting for bf to come back.he left his wallet at home went back to take.


this is the result of a idiot in 2008.thats rite.I tore this last year.08,I go tear 09.



when I came back, I found this written at the back of the coupon.can't see really clearly.It reads "This means you're stuck with me till Boxing Day'09". written by him.


"This one means you better plan something to do on BoxingDay in which involves public carpark parking."
I have never thought much of it that time, the only tink I could say was, maybe by then breakup ald la. But now, there seems to be high chance that we will get to use that. =)




men in specs are sexy. he got super big zits on his chin, applied duno wat medicine on it.I refused to kiss him.haha...

he's leaving for 2 wks reservist tmr.*sob* nobody for me to bully for 2 wks..lol



I was saying, "so happy that you are leaving lo."
he said, "I even more happy."
stared at him then he said I want to play but wan bu qi. grrrrr...


stupid faces.


he gave this "wah lao get away frm me leh look".


bf gave me 2 of his army Tshirts.for me to slp with while he's away.
miss you already...

No comments:

Post a Comment