Monday, October 19, 2009

more birthday pics.

agnes B frm rachel and roland. thnks!


chocolate frm italy frm serena, ang pow frm bell.








my club manager.








i wish for less tears and heartbreaks down the road...













I wish to be this happy, always.









my catwalk models and sponsors in the changing room.







blur photo but I like it alot.




duno what he want...







this is when everybody almost drunk ald.


see, I cant remember when we took this.





tha magic of alcohol.




as usual, disturbing me, he was clamping my neck.


If only it could be like this, if only time would stop there.

that gal damn drunk ald.haha..

she keep telling me, "you damn hot!"



thnks kejiao for coming!






boys, booze and babe.we got it all here.



I tink Im damn drunk ald.







I received alot of kisses that night.


they like to see me drunk.

thnks cindy..u were a great help!

thnks angel, thnks for coming.



I love balloons. the inner kid in me.
thnks boys for coming, this is the 2nd year u guys celebrate my birthday with me.



my fav gals.








Peter took this photo of me when Im damn mad at the bar staff for telling my guests no free flow. thus the ugly face with fake smile.


I went up the stage during the finale.

Fantastic birthday.thnks everyone for coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment