Monday, October 19, 2009

23rd birthday bash!

My lovely babes.all in black coincidentally.





she's been celebrating my birthday for me for the past 4 years.


with eileen, bf's fren.

my marketing manager I worked for. duno which idiot use the balloons and disturb.


its her!!argh...I look like a kid here.haha..


cake by cindy.thnks gal.


aaron and his frens.

jessmay. I duno her actually, she msg me in facebook and came down.


birthday kiss frm naomi.guys, dun envy.



thnks naomi for coming down.

pretty fion and naomi and me.



kizzofgoddess sponsors. thnks gals.I love my dress. they gave it to me.


bf and me.






eunice and ryan.


mingyuan and guofeng came to support me.thnks guys.


my fav gals.


looks like damn crowded hor.haha...


lots of booze, and babes.haha...
















birthday kiss frm bf.and yes thats the walkie talkie i've been holding on whole nite.


my first virgin event cum birthday celebration. it was a blast!too bad I was damn busy running around ensuring smooth operations, didnt have time to talk to my guests who came and dance with my girls. so sorry. my marketing manager open 1 bottle of johnnie walker for me, thnks sherman. ur the best boss la!

No comments:

Post a Comment