Monday, October 19, 2009

happy birthday to me.

I received a surprise today at 12pm knocking at my door.


for a moment, I was thinking who was it from.


its frm MAINE!!!

I nearly cried when I read the msg. Its the thought that she actually remembered what I said casually when we were discussing about halloween. I told her I wanted to dress up as policewoman. thnks sweets, ur the sweetest one!

the sexy FBI!



on my way to work.


today is the saddest birthday I ever had. cried the whole night. this feeling of emptiness is overwhelming.
I might lose my job. this is the 1st hit. 2nd hit, I was down and out, and I was all alone. had a huge fight with bf. whether I was wrong in throwing temper or not, he was nt there for me. I cried the whle nite and countdown my birthday alone, with tears til I fall aslp.
Happy birthday Lena. be strong after all the tears, you must be back on your feet. you don't need anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment