Monday, October 26, 2009

miss me people?

I noe u guys miss me. haven been camwhoring and showing much of me recently. My laptop has officially died. f***-ing hell... Im updating my blog in my office now. I really need a new laptop, bf's not gonna get 1 for me and Im nt gonna ask frm him, I don't have enuff savings to get 1 either now that I lose my job. God....u really wanna push me to hell?







I look like I've aged alot.




This is yesterday. watch Pandorum with aaron. yea, this is my recent hair style craze.


this is took during my 1st week at work. the corporate lady in power suit.



so not me rite...













corporate superwoman.



And as I wrote, this marks the end of my corporate journey. This is my last week or work here. *sigh* gonna take this as a blessing in disguise, look on the bright side. maybe God has better plans for me. I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment