Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Doggy gathering.

I was a very naughty girl today.

she's staring at her dog treat, until I say ok, then she is allowed to move.

fly away pasta.
cutest photo of the day.

mum brought pasta down to meet me and my sis. that shnauzer is pasta's fav fren.

see...sniff sniff sniff...



a very big and sleepy maltese.


this baby maltese is my fav. very...obedient and tame. lovely gal.

she will jump onto my lap and lay there quietly.
sis took leave, and I was given 3 days leave by my boss. so officially I worked for less than 3 weeks but paid the full salary for 1 mth. we went out bugis today.

my sis gained weight. while I lost weight. haha... fatty da jie and slim er mei. muahahhahah..



I enjoyed myself very much, those doggies really cheer me up. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment