Monday, October 26, 2009

my little angel.

Little Red Riding Pasta.

mum tie her baby undies on her as headwear.


hahaha...ah ma pasta.


she's such a baby.her fac mr bean teddy bear.

big red flower on her.







isn't she pretty...

white suits her best.










awww....my fav shot.










baby Pasta, ur're always my little miss sunshine. with you around, no matter how hard my days are, I'll be alright as long as I see you every nite I come home. When I swing open the door, and you scurry over to me, jumping excitedly upon seeing me, that makes my day. Im sorry when Im down and crying to myself lately, I have been ignoring you. its not that I don't love you anymore, but....
its bcause when I cry and want a hug frm you, you still bite me and bully me!
nevertheless, you're still my favourite gift. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment