Friday, October 23, 2009

friends indeed.

I was feeling moody and low in my office, after a call from mum. She called and ask if I got feelings for aaron, if I still love him all that. Talked about my problem with him. First time mum is so concerned about my love life. Its good now that I can talk to her about my relationship problems, feel closer to her now. She specially called ytd and tell me that she have confidence in me that I can find a new job very soon. Thanks mum...

Then a man came in the office with a bouquet of flowers and balloon, everyone in the office was gushing and teasing me. "wah...1st time in this office got pple send flowers leh." every1 who walked in saw the unmistakebly huge gift on my table went "wah....".


Josh the joker walked in and said, "wah!simi dai ji?!" hahahaha...


Thnks Z. It did cheered me up a little.


Serena msn-ed me and after I told her wat happened to me, she said she is coming to meet me for dinner and drinks later. thnks gal...I feel damn lucky to have you girls with me.


In bad times, you see the true colours of people. Indeed....


No comments:

Post a Comment