Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween~

My 1st Halloween with Aaron. clarke quay is the destination.





laugh all u want at my stupid face. because this bloody ang moh walk in front of the camera and I wanted to call out to the person who help us took the photo. thus, the idiotic expression.




The lace details really make me look like dark devil. aaron was saying I just need a horn.





I rebutted back by saying, he needs no dressing up or horns, he is a walking devil.


woke up damn early today to buy hair rollers.

love my volume curly sexy voom hair.



wearing my birthday present from Kizzofgoddess.







ok, time to head out!

lace is sexy.






my fav photo of the day.






















ok, so thats about it. notice my hair in the photos with aaron is kinda straight? because the fucking rain ruined my hair! he didnt get to see my chio chio va-va-voom hair, by the time he met me the rain had ruin my works. bloody hell....

No comments:

Post a Comment