Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thank you dinner~

bf brought me to this amazingly beautiful place for dinner, the place was not exactly magnificent la, its the view there. Its at the SAF Yatch Club. there, the vast sea is nested perfectly in full view. Its the best scenery of the full sea I've ever been.

dinner's on me to thank him.

I had second tots abt applying for many jobs because the criterias stated was "1 to 2 years experience preferred". 1 look at that, I immediately close the window. Bf was the one who taught me and encourage me to heck it and just send my resume. I did as told. And thats how I got the chance for an interview by Social House and many other jobs that I applied for.

And thats how I got my job. 50% my own effort, 50% of encouragement from him to send my resume.



its like you are eating on the sea.

Next up, I know you guys miss her.

naughty me disturbing her while demanding her to "stay".



















Bf brought me to clarke quay The Pump Room for dinner, as a reward for getting my job. Pictures with him, will post up when I get it. why is it with him? because he just got a new camera and bring it everywhere with him, and these days he keep taking photos of me. so I left my camera lying in my drawer. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment