Friday, October 30, 2009

my lappy is back in action.

mum brought me to a computer servicing shop nearby, and my lappy is cured!woo hoo!!thnks to mum. I forgot to backup my pictures and documents before sending to the shop, then I was thinking omg...now he will see all my sexy photos. but he was nice enuff to offer to do backup for me for FREE! total damage was only $35. phew... he reformat and got rid of the virus in my lappy for me at no extra charge.

he keep calling me after I rch home, tell me my screen gt prb la, my this gt prb. very helpful guy. thumbs up!

anyway..so I can blog now!

These photos are taken very long time ago, just found them in my folder.


yea going for the demure look.bt failed. lol

on the way to find aaron.

I love my eyebrows that day.



so thats about it. tmr's the farewell party at Social House. aaron said lets go clarke quay for drinks, goodbye to clarke quay celebration. bloody hell...
this halloween Im a good girl. no partying. but Im dressing up at aaron's place. wearing the police woman costume maine bought for me for my birthday. muahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment