Monday, April 6, 2009

what you have VS what you don't have.

Reminders frm him. So that whenever in lecture & tutorial will tink of him instead of other guys.

Pens in red,blue,black, highlighters, mechanical pencil and notebook.


he cannot stand the flash light.can u imagine I take til his eyes tear?


just cut his hair.look like boy boy nw.


dats wat we were doin on saturday nite.play computer games together.






many a times I get upset tinking of what Im nt given, what I don't have, what my guy doesnt give me.but I learnt, that I should be grateful of what I have, what Im given, instead of the opposite.Truly, Life seems much more better when you think that way.


my guy drives me mad at times, I almost wanted to stand up and walk away.He doesnt praise me, doesn't say nice things about me,sometimes he make me feel Im not worth a cent.He doesnt puts a coat on me or hug me so tight when I complained that Im feeling cold.

But there are times he makes me feel like the luckiest gal ard, he prepares stationary for me for me to use when sch starts, gives me his old T-shirts to wear every nite so I can feel his presence every nite I slp, bring me eat nice food every wk, told me not to worry about dating expenses as he will tk care of it.help me in my sch wrk without complain and helped me scored an 'A' and 'B' in 2 modules.


He would ask if I'm cold in his car when he send me home, when he sees me shift the aircon direction away frm me, he would ask if I'm cold and adjust it for me.Not in the sweetest caring manner, bt it felt warm in my heart I swear my heart smile everytime he does that.

He doesnt praise me, nt even tell me that I look good when I ALWAYS take the effort to dress up for him.but he said that Im the best thing that ever happened to him, and when he say sometink nice once in a blue moon, I know he mean it.


All in all, just tink about what he gives me, instead of harping on what he doesnt.like he oways tells me, although its nt in my preferred way, its still his way of showing his care and concern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal.. after read your blog.. i do realized that every women think alike.. in fact every woman want the same thing... but i would like share with you i m goin thru .. and hope it makes u feel better..i used to be like u thinking that why other's guy can give this n that and y my guy cant provide me even to the extend i always feel that shud i find a better one.. but yet nw i realize i found the best husband i ever had.. the reason being becos only if you compare then only you feel unfair. so y are comparing? i beliff every r/s has their own unique way.. so do u you. i beliff ur guy indeed love u a lot..at times.. guy are more emotional than gal.. but they lack of one thing.. they are bad at expressing themselves.. they wish to tell u hw much they love u.. hw much they scared to lose u and hw much they wish to hug u when u need them... and still guy have this called "ego".. they just dont feel good if they show their ego and this is the fact which all gals need to accept.Since u are able to list down all the stuff he did for u.. isnt he is the best guy u ever had? i use to think that way too.. y my guy cant bring me to holidays when all my friends bf bring them to everywhere.. showering them with gifts n love.. praise their gf hw pretty they are.. n y my guy are nt the same.. but i realize he is the best.. cos he very protective of me.. he placed all his trump card on the table.. n tell me his limitations.. but he never fail to take care of me.. drive me to n fro work. buy for me food everyday.. considerate.. do all the housework for me.. call me everyday ..and u know what he is my pillar cos whenever i face a problem.. i knew he is there for me. I beliff your guy is the same..my guy never praise me pretty too despite my effor to dress up.. but he told me there is no point once keep saying tat u r pretty.. cos beauty is the eye of beholder. in his heart u r always the beautiful one.. do u want a guy who jus love u for ur looks ..or so care abt hw u wear that one day u never dress up he cant accept it... give u an advise.. everytime if u are angry with ur guy.. u tink of what he have done for u all this while.. do u tink it is worth to angry over such a small things ? if he is angry and unreasonable.. u let him cool down.. both parties angry will never solve the issues. one has to be calm .. this is what i did to maintain my r/s and we hardly have arguement. and nw we r happily married.

Superwoman said...

hey anonymous, what you said inspired me and I totally agree.but you see, when Im sick, he said he didnt caused it, wat I expect him to do?u noe it upsets me to e max..love me or nt, I dun tink he has love me yet.this, he has admitted that he has nt.

the tinks I want is simple, like wat ur husband do for u.my guy does calls me everyday la.I cant feel he is my pillar of strength, or I noe that I can oways run to him no matter wat happens.He said why I wan to run to anybody?he oways say tinks lidat to me, it just makes me wonder, why I wan a bf like him for.isit Im asking too much?

Post a Comment