Tuesday, April 14, 2009

more Pasta~

This little devil woke me up in e morning. she was running around the house amok, jumping ard excitedly and attempt to bite anytink that goes near her. learnt that its because she is happy to see us wake up. She started to let put soft barks when we put her back into e cage, I carried her out and she stop the barking. She just wants attention this lil gal...

I carried her in my lap and arms the whole day, and she slept almost the whole day too. she sure can slp..the pictures below show hw unglam she sleeps.

the end of the day, the most heart warming thing she did, was when I was talking to bf my room, my bro let her out into e living room, she was running ard. then mum said she is looking for me in the living room because thats where I and her spent the whole day there. I walked into e living room and sat down, and this lil devil run towards me and jump onto my lap.that was the most heartwarming moment I swear...




see...she can slp til lidat.aerobic potential leh...

e cutest innocent posture.

she likes to snuggle in between my legs.

then hide her face in my legs.



slp until so shiok u see...body twisted til lidat..


I was using my laptop, didn't even noe she fell aslp there.


duno wat kind of dog is she...tsk tsk tsk...

notice she gt alot of posture when she slp rite?coz she twist and turn when she slp.

she woke up awhile for 30 sec.

her "nest".
there she goes again..fall aslp again...


nothing to say.ji tao same like me, can slp alot..


her personalized home.
she just likes to snuggle with me most.hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment