Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its amazing what a dog can do.

Because of Pasta, bro start to talk to the family. He was isolated, and always hiding in his own world, refuse to talk to us. Eversince Pasta came along, he start to talk to us. Its truly amazing what a dog can do to the family.

Today, I accomplished a task. I successfully taught Pasta where to pee and poo poo. Taught her today only in the noon, at night suddenly she run to the toilet and pee there. I was so overjoyed man...so proud of myself. ^_^

I know, lately all I've been talking about is Pasta, Pasta, Pasta. Indeed, she has become a part of me. For, Im the one who spent the most time and effort with her. Dogs truly appreciate best, she noes who treat her good. Always running to me, when my brother fierce to her. this lil rascal...




sometimes she roll on the floor like this.

look at her big big eyes.bugsy eyes~haha...


aww....




















smell my hair.haha...




she likes to lick me alot.




AWWW.....Super cute!caught in the action licking me.



omg...ke ai...

small body, big bully.Boss of Pooh.



Pasta in my bag.haha...

look at her crumpled face.lol


can go shopping lidat next time.

taken when I just woke up. She came running to my room to find me.

such a baby...


licking me again..she is happy.



mother and baby.haha...

mummy haven slp enuff, you come disturb me dun let me slp har...


come, slp with mummy.


see I told u we were alike. can slp alot one.


Pasta let me slp awhile k?mummy cannot ald, v tired...
she cannot slp in e cage, til I carry her and she fall aslp in my legs.

slowly move away frm her, put e pillow there put her head rest on it.



must pat her to slp wan.


she likes to rest on sofas.


cutest photo of the day.


nua and fall aslp squeezed beside me and the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment