Wednesday, April 22, 2009

mischievious devil~

Pasta is very very naughty and playful today.She bite the clothes hanger and door stopper and ran around the house, hide under kitchen tables and sofa, places I cant reach and catch her.this little devil...

Things that has changed eversince:

1) Going home is no longer the same. There is Pasta to greet me at the door.
2) When I feel low, I got her there to comfort me, make me feel beta.
3) There is somebody I can cry to.
4) I move around the house more, bcoz have to clean her poo poo and pee pee.
5) Got somebody to do stupid tinks to cheer me up. She jump to tug at the toy and fall backwards, falling on her back.stupid dog...


The photos below is sure gonna make u gals go "aww....omg!so cute..."






very....playful.biting the towel.







bite non-stop.





sometimes she lie flat on the ground lidat.idiot...


uber cute!!!biting her toy.




bite and bite...I take and take...

























video of the stupid dog.haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment