Friday, April 10, 2009

New member of the family!

my elder brother is getting a dog, and its arriving on this wednesday!!!

I have no idea wat breed is that, but I heard its a Shar Pei.was kind of disappointed, the moment my sis told me that, I said, "huh....shar pei so ugly nt cute leh..aiya bt then they say dogs look like their owner, its true...bo bian."

went to google for photos of Shar pei and find that its still ok la, nt as ugly as i thought, its seriously damn cute bcoz it looks like Michelin and it has a stupid look.bf said he dun like that dog bcoz it looks stupid, told him thats wat makes me like it!haha...

Im thinking of names for the dog.its a Her I think.Give me some suggestions yea?

I have some names in mind, Scooby, Pi Pi (cause Shar Pei, the "Pei" in chinese is "Pi"), Ah bui.lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment