Wednesday, April 15, 2009

weekend surprise.

went for movie in town with Bf, bumped into my poly mates whom I am the closest with. They are the ones who helped me the most, couldn't have made it thru without them. Thanks abigail for oways helping me out with the lectures notes and the times you tell me the blanks to the notes over the phone patiently, Im very touched really.

Thnks Kristine for being my closest gf I can talk to in school. came to poly the same time, but Im stuck for 1 more sem, cant graduate with u all.sad...




with Huifeng. the one who is bubbly and full of jokes.

Kristine.model figure and height.n hey!wat 1st time take photo with model sia..u then model lo.

with abigail.the sweetiepie.

Oh, and why we took the photo in the toilet?cause I bumped into them the 2nd time when I went toilet.hahaha...can u believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment