Saturday, April 18, 2009

Serena's 23rd birthday celebration~

Its serena darling birthday and she invited us to Dbl O. Didnt really had fun, I was telling Joanne I must be getting old, this is boring me. Both of us were like sitting on the sofa starin at people dance the retro music and laugh at those idiots.

Joanne came to pick me up at my place and off we went.




I was saying why serena wear til so "tai mei".

and I was teaching her hw to pose, cause she pose like 1 auntie.



Joanne says I look chio here, coz photo blur.



the birthday gal.



the 2 cheeky monkeys.

omg..my hair is really very short.





winnie drop by too.

I like this.hwah 1st time joanne and serena say I look like Jolin.





the sofa I barely left.sitting there the whole nite.


my gf since primary 2.

with rachel, and duno whats e gal name, 1st time noe her.

I got the smallest face yea...




back at hm, the camwhore regime starts.


like my makeup today.my elder sis did it for me.


look so happy here.haha...


my hair nw can act cute successfully.look like a lil gal nw.


look sweeter nw, nt so wild hor?


my new hair makes my features sharper nw.













sleepy look.


happy gal look.



arrogant smug look.





thats it people~gd nyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment