Friday, April 10, 2009

beautiful imperfections.

This video inspired me deeply, I cant believe I tear as I watch.

The woman whose husband died said, "the loud car engine snoring sound of her husband, reminded her that her husband was still alive.and she'll give all she could to hear this sound again before she slp.

The little imperfections that made them perfect for you.well said...

At this point of time, I miss my him alot.well, we are talking on the phone now though. I guess if 1 day, he's nt ard anymore, I'll miss his scolding and nagging that arose frm jealousy, the times he would hit me back with full force when I slap his arms, the times he would wobble my tummy as he walk beside me disturbing me.

I guess 1 day, if I lost him, I'll be the one saying that I'll do anytink just to hear his nagging and scolding again, him to fight with me hitting each other, and his palms on my tummy wobbling it.

indeed, this advertisement reminded me, the simple beautiful imperfections of a person, in life.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3ZmNKYma0

No comments:

Post a Comment