Sunday, April 5, 2009

PMS.

Im very sure my bf has Pre-menstrual syndrome.He's been thowing temper at me very often, short fuse suddenly, and the next min he is tickling me,pinching my butt to make me laugh.

watever it is, it is definitely driving me mad.

fortunately, no matter how angry he is, he still holds my hands even when we are quarreling.that part makes me feel beta.

he doesnt like it, and sometimes when Im real mad, I don't let him hold my hands, and knowing it would worsen e situation and make him flare up even more, I learnt not to let go of my hands, or don't let him hold my hands.Even if Im so mad I swear I could explode.

so you see, im really going mad...


"when two hearts sing the same song, sometimes it will go off tempo n off pitch but with practice n understanding the duet will b magnificiant"

No comments:

Post a Comment