Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ur never wrong,Im never right.

Let's start by correcting ya tone
Lower ya finger, don't be comin' at me
With condescending demeanor
We both know that ya dead wrong
And what makes it worse you don't even have the nerve
To ever say that you're sorry
You're never wrong and i'm never right
and You win all the rounds and every fight
That's why can't stay another day when you're always
Getting your way
You just keep getting your way

So i decided not to get in your way
It's time to do it my way and that means
Getting away from you, ya selfish!
How is it that you can look at us and only see you
You can look at one but, never would you ever see two
You can live a lie and never be true
It's so funny now, how completely i can see you


No, we don't need to talk Ain't nothin' left to say
You got everythang ya want Go ahead and grab ya cake
I know what's best for me We go our separate ways
Leaving you with everything
Even all the pain

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can u jus give up this r/s just becos u felt that he doesnt respect u and just merely becos he always dont give in to you? in r/s there is no one right or wrong.it needs two hands to clap. I may not know what the reasons behind the arguments. But if i were u i will seriously ponder what it is we r arguing abt? it is worth or necessary to argue over such matters? It is because he is too overboard and i myself being too petty ? Isnt tired to keep guessing whthr he love u or he dont? i bet he did .. is nt that he dont love u whole heartedly.. perhaps in his past .. is he still carry a baggage with him? is he losing his trust and he is jus too guarded over himself ? all this need time n understanding my dear... a r/s is not abt lovey dovey.. huggin , hapiness and fun ! it is beyond than that.. u need mutual understanding, trust and support. Did u ask him becos he stress at work? Nothing can be more important than communicate.. talk to him , encourage him, praise him.. I am not siding at ur bf but things may not be as bad as u think.. do not run away from it. face it bravely and one thing.. if you think he is not the one.. then release ur pain.. good luck to u.

Anonymous said...

remember u have to be brave n independant...

Superwoman said...

hey anonymous...

wat u said is right, thnks...

but there are sometinks that I cant explained clearly over here.just some tinks that happened recently, that I ald duno isit I asking for too much/nt understanding, or is he just not treating me right.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe .. have a look at this video.. hope it will enlighten u in ur r/s .. all the best to u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3ZmNKYma0

Superwoman said...

hey gal, I watch the advertisement.Read my reflections of the latest post.Im thankful to you, because you helped me understand alot.

why not we exchange msn and chat? =)

Post a Comment