Monday, April 13, 2009

my baby Pasta~

my puppy arrived today!!no its nt a Shar Pei, my sister anyhw say..its a baby PUG!3 months old, pure breed import frm overseas, heard frm brother it costs $2k.yes my brother bought it, nt my bf.everyone was asking isit my bf buy for me.haha...

when I 1st saw it, I was exclaiming AH!!!SO CUTE!!!

it sure does like to snuggle up to me.such a darling isnt she?








she snuggled up to me stayed there quietly and watch TV with me.


he just suddenly sat dw, damn cute...

thats hw she sits.


what are you looking at Pasta?




thats hw tiny is she,compare the size with my palms.


she snuggled til so shiok see...such a baby..


dad likes her.she was sucking on my dad's nipples ok.omg..


dad!ur scaring her!oh wait, i tink she likes milk frm ur nippies.haha...


the 2 babies..

thats he she sleeps.


my bro was saying, wah lao girl slp until lidat..


So there is my baby. Her name is Pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment