Sunday, April 12, 2009

A joke.

Found out from a friend, that 1 model who took part with me in the MPT Race Queen Pageant 2007, told people that Im;

1) Low class
2) laugh at me cause Im short
3) ITE
4) English very lousy

All started because some of the gals were saying I look like Jolin Tsai, then this "super hot" model asked them nt to insult her idol, then took out her phone and showed everyone this photo she took with Jolin, duno isit photoshopped or wat.anyway I don't give a damn.

The moment my friend told me what she said about me, I was shocked at 1st then started laughing. shocked because Im not of any threat to her, I thought models would hate gals that are of threat to them.

I low class?What so high class about you?other than you are taller than me, you are indeed looking at the view higher than me. and I heard that she slash some other model's LV bag because she jealous of her.now, how high class is that man...Just a point to note, you are notorious, every gal who talks about you doesnt have anything nice to say about you.

I ITE?hahahhahha..you are a dropout, at least Im studying in poly now.who should laugh at who?and wats wrong with ITE?as long as one got the heart and determination to study, they should be looked up to.and most importantly, I made it to poly frm there. and I received scholarship TWICE. I don't think that would ever happen in your mediocre superficial life.

My english not gd?I gt A for English in PSLE and B3 in 'O levels. I was the top 5 in the Australian Guild Speech & Drama, a oral examination by some Ang Mohs in sec sch. I scored 90 upon 100. Its just a matter I want to purposely fake a accent or bother to speak in perfect fluent English or not. I just don't like to act 1 Atas Ang Moh kid.

I short?*laugh until roll on the floor* HELLO!so wat that you are tall?you have the height, but no intelligence and education. You think you can live your life just by modelling?looks fade, and there are oways new face.what makes you so sure you will be so popular for long?

Conclusion: I always though you look quite gd, even when people tell me the nasty stupid things you did. Even after I learnt about what you said about me, no I don't hate you. I pity you. Someday, you will get karma.Till then, gd luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment