Thursday, April 16, 2009

oh oh...

Today woke up 1st tink, Pasta scurried into my bedroom, sat dw in front of me and stare at me. Mum said she was looking for me, waiting for me while I was still sleeping.when i open my eyes, the little fur ball was looking at me with her innocent eyes, tail wagging in excitement.

Today was a great improvement, when I call her name, she dash to me and sit dw on my lap.

But I found out that her other ears was having blood stains, seems like inflammation. I hurried her to the vet in the noon. Lucky, the vet said it was minor ear infection.cause that day we bathe her nv dry her ears.stupid me and my brother, we didnt noe that must dry the ears.learnt out lesson ald.

she fell aslp after medicine, move and shake her she oso no response.bt when she woke up, she seems fine, and then while I was bathing, I heard my mum shout "she vomit!!" omg...I hurry out and my heart is damn pain lo...

everyday she gets closer to my heart, I almost cried the thought that she would leave me.



the fatty.










like a baby nested in mummy's chest.






look at her.omg...dats hw she sleep ok.




she never fails to cheer me up with her sleeping posture.


see...haha...


my mum was lying dw on the phone.she ran up and stay there lidat.


the weird part, my mum never likes her,sometimes beat her and shout at her.



back frm e vet.

vet says she is a healthy pup.very active.abuthen, who tk care of her 1?






eh, why look so sad?tk photo with me torturing u ah?



come la, hug hug u.












ugly sleeping posture again.she ah....

this looks like I just gave birth to a pup.



sleep oso sleep til e eyes cannot close.


orh la orh la...close ur eyes..



this is hw she slept in her cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment