Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is Success?

Adam Khoo's motivational speech is awesome. This is what I learnt today.

He asked what is success?most of the people said, achieving your dreams... earning $xxxxx.... He said, "Success is Moving Forward".

Well said, success is only when you put your words into action, and taking steps to make it happen. Indeed. It applies in my situation perfectly, true success, is being able to move forward, even when the rest of the world is trying to pull you further from your destination. There is always people who tries to pull you down, for whatever reasons, you have to be firm and not be affected and stoop to their level. Im glad I did it. =)


2nd thing I learnt from Adam Khoo, "Never allow others to tell you, that you can't do something."

The "Me" in the past, is not the sort, that the more you antagonize me, the more I show you I can do it. But now, I am this category.

This is not the 1st time people spread news about me taking $ from guys. and I remembered clearly, I said that was the funniest joke ever. My friends, and people who knows me, knows what kind of person I am. I don't need everyone to trust me, and you can't make everyone like you, thats reality. The more popular you are, the more anti-you fan club members would increase. and if spinning rumours/so called truth as claimed, like this can pull me down, and make me a spinster, then I am not Superwoman. =)

oh well, at least I got more blog hits now, and that helps to increase my blog earnings. Thanks people~ See, the world is still not so bad as it seemed.haha


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got back from dinner with Hanwei. Han, Sorry to make you wait for an hour, work was madness. both of us were busy firing smses to settle work during dinner. found my 2nd favourite drink of the new year, Kronenburg beer.

Dempsey for Ben N Jerry's for dessert!thnks for making me smile like this tonight, the dinner and ice cream made the day not so bad after all.

Gotta rest early, tmr's a long day, doing another event. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment