Saturday, January 30, 2010

Casio Shock The World Tour~

This is one of the greatest project I had the honour to be part of it.

Casio Shock The World Tour in Singapore stop. Casio gave us each a G shock range to choose from. Thank you Casio!

Press conference in the noon, after party at night. JJ Lin was invited to the press conference, Chou Pi Jiang and Alicia Pan were the performers at the after party. It was a great experience to be able to meet such talented artistes. More to come, this is 1 reason why I love my job.

Im meeting one of my favourite band in one of our projects in Feb, stay tuned to find out who is this band!*SCREAM*



This is my choice. Black and gold, the perfect combination. Its the Baby G Range.

Im loving it.


I was never a fan of sporty watches. Bt this G shock changed my opinion.

Its elegance infused with sportiness in it. It shouts me!



Its perfect when you want to dress down, rocker chic, casual, sporty look, its the best accessory to go with your outfit. The best part, they test the G shock watch during the press conference, (I had the honour, 1st time in my life to attend a press conference), threw the watch real hard against a sturdy board, and the watch is still functioning. This, is the power of G shock.







G shock Baby G range.


See, even pasta couldn't resist G shock. Thats the power of G shock.



These photos are taken 1 day after the event, I was burnt out after the show, elder sis came over to find me at Zouk, had some sister bonding over heinekens, before heading home at 1am. This is 1 of the very few times I left the club at such early timing.
This was a fruitful experience, like the founder of G shock, his motto- Never, never, never give up, was a inspiration and motivation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment