Saturday, January 23, 2010

East Coast Outing Part II

Received photos from one of the owners this morning.DSLR camera produces nicer photos indeed.Thnkz alot for burning the photos into a CD for us!




Poor Pasta dun wan to tk photo kena forced.


Pasta water surfing.haha..





This lil cutie keeps licking me, even the photographer finds it amusing and took a photo.



Feeding time.


My favourite shot.

















Doesnt't she resemble a sea otter?damn tired pasta.








still can see the stupid tan lines from my last event









thats me and my baby.






Naughty retriever keep splashing water onto me.







Thats when I knew it was you...



ok damn stupid face of me, bt heck. This photo of me and my beloved siblings making a grand entrance to the meeting point of all the owners.




All photo credits to Mr X. Me and my elder sis is such a contrast. 1 extreme tan and 1 extreme fair. haha..
Looking forward to the next outing~

No comments:

Post a Comment