Friday, January 8, 2010

Thanks.



Received this message,and I really want to say thank you. You know who you are, since you frequent here. =)

I appreciate all of you who knows me well, and knows what kind of person I am, those who don't know me and trust in me, no words can describe how much I appreciate you all.

Indeed, as the message above mentioned, I don't care if people think Im a bitch from all the comments. Ultimately, there are still people who doesn't judge me based on all these. And people who already knows me, knows what kind of person I am. =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


finally, my 1st event is over. and I got a really bad sunburnt. with ugly tan lines. =(

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Wah Lena, I am really honoured. Please continue to do good with your blog! It can be influential, even if it is just a small numbers, you know you have impacted their life with your optmisism!

Post a Comment