Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maturity?

What is maturity when you tag me in my tagboard, which is apparent, just to defend yourself, to put me in the bad light. shift the whole fault to me, and save yourself?

Smart, no wonder you are in the PR line, with powerful communication skills. those skills you used to taught me that you can change black to white, with words. I see the skill you displayed now.

for 1 year, this girl you went out with, didnt know you are attached. for more than 3 times, I caught you going out with girls behind my back. when I asked you so many times, you chose to lie to me with a NO.

Reason for hiding the fact you got a gf- "because you got nothing good for me to tell people."

I don't allow you to go out with your friends? how do I have the security to, when:

1) 1 of your best guy friend tried to get fresh with me, and lay his hands on my breast for more than 5 seconds, when he is drunk? and you never felt sorry at all.

2) I see with my own eyes, 1 of your married female friend, hugging you like a koala bear when she is drunk.

3) Caught you lying to me, and went to meet female species behind my back more than 3 times

In my record, I have never lied/hide, went out with any guys, tell people Im not attached when I am. What is it about the opening of my doors for guys, and you throwing such a big temper? now you can do all these opening up your doors for other woman, and it is reasonable?


1 thing I can't understand, all these you are doing to me now, announcing to the whole world the tinks I did in my tagboard, never even bother to call or contact me to resolve the issue, or close the chapter properly, is called LOVE?

Then I rather not have loved at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment