Sunday, January 10, 2010

biggest ever beach party~

Partied at China One last night, it was an awesome night!Though it took 2 hours wasted on discussing where to go.

Thnks Hw for offering to come down and send me home, I had a little too much, overdose of Macallan. Really sorry to woke you up with the call at 5am. Didn't wanted to go Sentosa the next day because I was badly burnt by the scorching sun from the HSBC Sports Day, but since he used the trump card, I relented. haha...

Im glad I went, really had a great time with his friends. Nice people, and 1 of them had the same dog as mine! The photos below will do the elaboration. It was 1 magnificent beach party, 20 to 30 people came. Chivas, ice cold beer and wine with ice box, professional beach alcohol party. no words to describe other than MARVELLOUS!




while waiting for Hw to come pick me up.

my arms are badly burnt by the sun, its literally RED!now you know how tough my job is...

Pasta~~we going gai gai lo~


the pug I was talking abt!guess which is mine?can't tell right?!


Pasta's new love. Hor Fun is his name. they were saying Italian(Pasta) and Chinese(Hor Fun) haha...






This is mine!





The owners. Photo credits to Hw. Nice shot!










Look at my sunburnt marks. ugly tan lines...



The other owners and their babies.



Pasta kaypo ald...


Half of the team that came. The other half is playing games behind me.



Really burnt out. But I had a great time~ Thanks for sending me home, then go back to Vivo to meet ur frens.
Haven had such a great eventful weekend for sometime. Looking forward to next weekend already~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment