Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cindy xst Birthday~

1st birthday party of the new year. Cindy's!Had a fantastic dinner together, the girls wanted to go sabai after that. my 1st time there, Im really getting old. Not enjoying those times anymore.

Work has been tortuous, haven had lunch since Monday. No time for lunch at all. Boss spoke to me today, commented that I didn't eat for the past 3 days, I can't carry on like this. That was supposed to be something nice, but I told him, really no time to eat. No wonder, when the girls saw me, they asked why do I look so pale. Thats what my job do to me. haha...

It has really been a disaster these 3 days, alot of hiccups here and there. I nearly broke down in tears in front of my boss when he flare up. but I repeat inside my mind, that I got no time to waste on crying, use the time to solve the problems instead. I can't let people look down on me. Im proud of myself, thats 1 great achievement so far.

Alright, let the photos do the talking.


Happy Birthday nanny!

Toga top from Kizzofgoddess. The sweet owner gave me. Im not a fan of pink, to those who follows my blog and knows me, but I fell in love with this top the moment I tried it on.


The cut was flattering, body fitting, 1 elegant piece.




















The only gf same age as me in the group.char~


my 2 lil gals. haha...


all of us.











Thats all. Thank you girls for being there when I couldn't carry on anymore.
Thank you Rachel for including me in the itinerary when you could be spending couple time with ur bf. really appreciate it, although I reject your invites. Thanks for your comforting words of encouragement.
Thanks Bell for offering to keep my company on days you know I need someone there. Thanks for forcing me to come out more and not coop up at home.
Thanks Hanwei for your reminders to have my lunch every now and then, and the msn conversations almost everyday, unless I was so busy I didn't had time to sign in msn. The listening ear when I need to rant off after all the pent up frustrations at work, bringing me out for nice dinners and bars every now and then. Those were the only times I really eat a decent meal eversince I started my job.
Thanks to those who pull me down when Im at my lowest, I learnt to see clearly who are the ones who are not worth my time, and who are the ones who value me. I learnt to see the true colours of people better now. The more you want to distort the facts and make me look bad, the more the truth will surface.
God knows who is the lying sinner.
P.S: If hiding the fact that one is not attached, when you are, is because there is nothing good about the gf for him to tell people, does that mean as long as he is not happy with his gf, he will tell people he is single? funny...



No comments:

Post a Comment