Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010~

Happy 2010!!!


Spent the new year countdown at work at Clarke Quay. The pyrotechnics/fireworks that went off was real beautiful. But I had no one to share the moment with, other than the thousands of people there. couples around me gave their partner a passionate kiss, followed by a Happy New Year darling/baby.

At that moment, it felt bitter inside.

In short, I spend new years eve rushing around at Clarke Quay, working. The event was a success, which was something to be happy about.

Met up with Hanwei, went to Loof, and impromptu us, decided to hop to Players Bar right after 1 minute we sat down at Loof. haha... The peanut butter chocolate martini aka Charlie Brown was good. dats my favourite drink in the new year. =)

then it was Supper club with Rachel and gang.

I spent the last few hours of the new year with my best friends. Thanks for being there guys~








I think you look beta with those specs Ley. hahaha....


Dress from Kizzofgoddess. The super sweet owners sent me as xmas present.


Thanks for accompanying me to join my friends. I had a great night. =)


Though the new year didnt turn out the exact way I wanted it to be, I was glad I had my pals with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment