Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun!

More photos from Rach's camera~

Went to China One~


This is when we were half way there ald. haha




Thank you babes~
They are red from alcohol, Im red from sunburnt.
Just received more photos from Rachel's camera~






which idiot's hands is that...








The mini donuts I bought for Cindy as her birthday cake. haha...






Ok, last one for the night. going to continue my work. Yes, I brought work home to do. There's always never ending work everyday. Haven had lunch break for 1 week or so. I don't feel good, it feels draining each day.
On a side note, K suite impromptu KTV session with Hw was great last night, it released all the pent up stress in me. Left office at 9pm. *takes a deep breath*
ok, jump back to work ald!

No comments:

Post a Comment