Sunday, January 17, 2010

Doggies Outing~

Woke up mad early today at 7am.

Doggies outing at East Coast Park today!

I love this miniature Pomeranian. Cute!


I wan 1 too~
In the coach on the way to East Coast Park. This retriever is a vegetarian, no joke. See even take photo oso look so friendly.


Pasta jealous. She sticks to me whenever I play with other dogs. Jealous dog...



The contingency today. There were more dogs that are not in this picture.


Pasta dun like him, keep bullying the Pomeranian, because I was holding the Pom the whole day. Jealousy got the hold on Pasta. haha...





The Power of Food.


My date for today. He's a hunk isnt he?

Me and my elder sis, and the hunk.


I love this hunk. more than any other men.





Pan the Pomeranian. He is 5 years old! The girl is not the owner, u'll be shock which dog belongs to this soft spoken lady.


The golden retriever belongs to her!



How not to love Pan?such a cutie.......






I like this shot. My elder sis took this. Spot me and the hunk in the photo.




Didn't know sis took this shot. I was calling for Pasta. interesting photo.


I like this photo too. The colour contrast made the photo stand out.



See how happy I look. *blush*



I am here because of this man.




this idiot who threw Pasta into the water. damn evil...check out pasta, damn funny!




evil man...bully pasta again...






look so sweet here. *blush like hell*



the sun is scorching, pardon my half shut eyes.





I look like 1 kid here. I guess only with Pasta, I can be so happy.






Washup time~
Wondering who is the man in the photos?
He is someone very special to me.
Someone who means alot to me.
Someone whom I love more than any other men.
He, is my elder bro~
Gotcha!!!hahahhaaha.....
All of you must have tot which guy Im dating right....some say we both have a striking resemblance, and I always hated it, because I always think my bro looks ugly. damn mean of me.muahahaha...
Today, I realised that he looks kind of charming. =)
This is the 1st time, I have an outing with my elder bro and sis. I have never felt this way for sometime. Thnks for being my siblings...





1 comment:

Raymond said...

Nothing beats the company of family! :) They are awesome!

Post a Comment