Sunday, January 3, 2010

The ones who loves you truly.

today mum told me something that sends warmth in my heart.

she said, "if you can't find anybody to go out with, just tell us, da jie and I will go out with u."

this is the 1st time she said something like that. and that meant alot to me.

you know sometimes, you find it hard to let go of someone, because of the nice memories you had with that someone. But I realised, that all the nice memories are fake. They are mere illusions, none of it is real. Because all these are based on lies. When I think back, its kinda sad that all the nice memories I held on for so long, were nothing but lies. It seems that the nicer the times are, its because it was built on lies. Like you watch dramas, when the man cheat on his partner, he will buy her flowers, be extra sweet to her, to make up to his guilt towards her. Thats exactly how I feel.

I dun wish to, or expect any explanations, because it doesnt matter anymore. The worst thing a man can do, is to not have a single bit of guilt at all for hurting someone, he claimed to have loved. I think all human should have a sense of guilt when they do something wrong/hurt someone. To me, all it takes, is to apologise to me when anybody commits a mistake or hurt me. and I will not hold it against that someone. because everybody do wrong things, nobody is a saint, and everybody deserves a chance to repent and turn over a new leaf. unless its someone who have no conscience.

today the word "playboy" was told to me. I didn't like how it felt. I find it hard to relate this word to someone I trusted so much. but well, isn't this the whole idea of the word?I didn't want to think much of it, on second thoughts I tot that I might be a little foolish and too trusting. but well...I always believe in karma.

when people ask how it all ended, I didnt had an answer. I think the shortest explanation, is silent break. even I find it funny.



playboy...playboy...this word keeps ringing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment