Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vivocity.

PASTA!!why u look so shock?!hahaha...

I've learnt to put myself in your shoe,baby.


office lady executive look today.didnt take full shot lazy.



Gosh, my eyebags are getting worse.















hw strong is the wind man...

fav photo of the day. =)



the man drinking his coke.the gal capturing the moment.







just like the fountain behind, our love is magnificent.



he was like laughing at the people taking photos at the fountain there.
Bf: "wah lao eh, wats with taking photos at the fountain there?"
Me: *drag bf's arms and hurried over* lets go take photo there!






At No.5 at emerald hill, waiting for rachel and roland to join us.didnt take photos with them.




baby, you're my fav boy.sometimes ur a idiot, makes me wan to pack my bags and go after kicking you in your ass.
bt most of the times, u make me a happy lil gal contented with the teddy bear she held in her arms tight.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment